`

"Dogs are not are whole life, but make our lives whole"~ Roger Caras
Knowing
If I had known that on that day our time was near the end
I would have done things differently, my forever friend.
I would have stayed right next to you deep into the night
but I thought I’d see you in the early morning light.
And so I said “Good night” to you as I walked in through the door
never thinking of the time when I’d see you no more.
But if I had known that on that day our time was at the end
I would have done things so differently, my forever friend.
– Sally Evans
JJ was Braedyn's first four legged pal. They were buds when we would go visit in SD. She was a good girl! She went to doggie heaven yesterday at 14+ years she had a good life. She had it better than most. It was my in law's baby girl! I was sad to hear the news and my heart went out to my in laws. They got her the year Charlie graduated law school. It is so hard to lose a pet! You are losing part of the family. We told the boys and they were sad. Lucy the black lab pictured is my sister in laws dog. Jordan's first response was "Lucy is not going to have a her buddy anymore." They were sad but knew the last time we visited JJ was getting old and moved very slow.
It's a part of life that is always hard to take...
RIP JJ
JJ has a special place in heaven now but forever in the hearts that she touched. Thinking of Boyd and Helen.
ReplyDelete