We had a wondeful time this past week with my parents. They arrived on a Saturday and left on Friday morning. We were so busy...it went fast! We had so much fun going to the kids school to visit, see Cooper play hockey, and we tried some new resturants. We also had a fun morning at the North Carolina Botanical Gardens. I will share the pictures when mom sends them to me. We were being silly! It is great having them here and I wish they were closer. It is fun goofing off with my parents since we all have the same sense of humor!
I even got to sleep in one morning. That was wonderful.
The best part was stumming along with dad on guitar. Braedyn had gotten one from "Santa" a couple years ago and took lessons but we got so busy something had to give and unfortunately right now it was the guitar lessons. I had been going with him to lessons and learning along so I could help him at home when he needed it. I would sit in on the lessons. It came right back and dad showed me some more chords and we worked on some rhythms. It was pretty fun! I am hoping to get some lessons for myself when Jordan gets in school. I am just teaching myself right now. It's inspired me to get back to writing too. I am trying to find more time to do that.
I need a creative outlet but it's hard to find the time.
They are probably almost home as I am typing this. I am looking forward to seeing the pictures!
Miss them and the boys had a great time with their grandparents!
Grandpa and I had a wonderful time with you. Missed you before we were even out of your driveway. We love you all more than you know.
ReplyDelete